Saturday 18 February 2012

Moving...

I moved my art space from it's own room to the living room... CRAZY I know but I rather like being in the middle of things. Also it means we have a nice spare room.


  I have left a few things in there- my printers tray is on the wall looking like some fantastic piece of art and I have some art things here and there too. A friend of mine told me once never to have a guest room too comfy or the guests will never leave. Sound advice.


 I really need to tidy it up a little more. It is always the little bits that make it looks messy... also will probably have to loose the cork board since it covers the pictures... rats. Might stash it under the desk when I have guests and pull it out when in use.... hmmmm....


 What a mess.... but it is a happy place....

 Beads... I have a whole chunk. Really need to learn how to thread them nicely.


With the baby sleeping I have time to post lots of pictures!
These are some shoes I made up- here is the link to find the pattern and tutorial- baby shoes.



I think the elastic needs some tweaking as it was quite loose... but my little monkey liked them. (or was thinking 'What the devil has she gone and stuck on me now?')

1 comment:

Christina said...

Good idea to move to the area you spend the most time! I probably would get more sewing done if my sewing room wasn't in the farthest corner of the house...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...