Sunday 22 January 2012

Walking down the road....

As I walked down the road I snapped a few things that caught my eye... The buildings around where I live are really pretty, well, the ones that haven't been modernised too much....













Poor old Christmas trees. All gone now. I feel so sad for them.
Isn't this door GORGEOUS?

This is the church tower I can see from our window...  It rings regurlarily every day so you can figure out the time, if you are running late or slept in. It reminds me of the time I spent in Italy. That was noisy!

Blurry I know... but it was peeking out from around a corner at the zoo... AH! The urge to pull one or two quickly... I am not really that mean but the temptation was there. Gorgeous!

1 comment:

Keren Duchan said...

Lovely! I enjoyed the tour. I like the picture of the fleeing peacock (wasn't he smart to flee from your feather-fingers?) :-) I love the buildings and the sights as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...