Friday 24 August 2012

Edinbrugh... Berlin...

A short trip back home was fun... stressful but fun. We went to a friends wedding- the friend who I have been making the quilt for! Finished JUST in time. Soooooo pleased. It looked great but I reaslised too late I never took any really great photos. Oh, well!!

My boy got his first kilt and although it is big he looks good!!



Alcatraz Edinbrugh style.  Surreal photo. Scotland. I swear.



Observing Edinburgh from Carlton hill... Lots to think about.

How bloody brilliant is this changing room??? My little one and myself were waiting for my husbund as he was changing clothes... the shop assistant insisted we check out this changing room....
 It was like Narnia! The changing rooms were disguised like wardrobes but inside-- Ta da!


Berlin Graffiti....


The next Berlin development I am sure. Great buildings.




1 comment:

janul said...

I love the changing room and your little boy in the kilt! I always thought kilts look so great! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...