Saturday 19 May 2012

The baltic adventure, in many parts....

A week by the sea leaves lots to talk about. We went up to the Baltic coast right on the boarder with Poland.... there is FAR too much for one post... so to start with what my husband calls my 'Amber Parade'...


I found amber. Once I got my eye in i was easy. Still hoping to find a honking big piece but slowly slowly.


I even got some sketching in. Oh, that felt so good. I felt alive again.


Some of the shells I started to hoarde... but I had to kick some outside as they began to smell (the ones with things still in them...)


With a house full of babysitters I snuck out with a beer. I had a whole beach to myself and I was alone the first time in a long time. It was rather nice. I even walked into Poland.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...