Sunday 22 April 2012

Hayfever...

For the first time in my life I am suffering from hayfever... It is bloody awful! I don't like living in a big city and Berlin is definately a bowl of dust. It doesn't get a nice clearing wind, when the wind blows it just stirrs up the muck. Of course it is a really green city, don't get me wrong! Very pretty and lots of plants but maybe thats the problem. Too much of everything and not enough space for the pollen to go away.

Never in my life had a problem. Damn.

So amongst the tissues and the sneezing I have been busy!


I have been trying to get hold of different camo types- it's actually quite hard and the more exotic are expensive.. I have American, British, German, Navy, forrest and Marine. I would love some Arctic but I can be happy with what I have.

Looking good? Taking ages but getting there slowly....


Of course it helps when I don't get distracted and make him a pair of cammo trousers....


Wow, disaster zone! Everything just creeps off the table onto the floor and slowly works its way accross the living room. I am doing a little of everything- shirts and clothes for the bug (please notice the Ottobre magazine- it is SO good) and the hacking up of the army stuff....


Great statue, shame it has lost some teeth!


This made me laugh. Makes you wonder what 'everything' is...?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...