Saturday 7 January 2012

Was at the zoo again...

Aren't the statues just magnificent? I've been trying to collect all the statues... there are alot!
These two lions are not small. I love how the paw is polished from all the kids that climb over them...

 Somehow the Giraffes with trees in the background is fitting to the colour of these statues....


Doesn't the fox have a great face? So happy!

This dog sits outside of the Cafe- it is very well loved and polished but the Monkey is newer and more dangerously perched with rocks about the base. I doubt it will get nearly so polished.

They are very tactile statues. Every time I see them I find an excuse to wonder up and touch them. So much detail and everytime the coolth of the metal is a surprise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...