Monday 28 November 2011

Challenge completed!!

I was given a gift of a free saturday. My husband took my monster to a football game and I had five hours of uninterupted playing!!

Due to speed and fear of a crying returning baby I didn't take photos as I went along....

I decided to make a simple tote with a nice patchwork pocket. I find I need a bag for my crochet work and wools.. This bag is going to help me keep tidy! I need to learn patience while feeding my baby.. I am always on the go so sitting still for an hour is hell. Crochet is a good stress relief and I get pretty things out of it. I have already made a nice cowl to keep my neck warm!! On the back of the bag I am going to embellish it with left over wools. Just the other day I made a nice flower- I just have to stitch it on.

The pouch at the front has pockets for the hocks and I put on small loop high up to keep in control knitting needles if I decide to go back to knitting. 






So I feel good I am finished. I wanted to do more and had other ideas but at the end of the day I am pleased and it will be very useful!

4 comments:

Ricochet said...

Lovely and very smart! Bravo!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

What a great idea for carrying around all of your crochet and knitting projects. The tab for containing knitting needles is very clever.

OnePerfectDay said...

I love it!

Bloomsandbugs said...

oh man! I know the feeling "fear of a crying returning baby". I was also given a gift of 6-7 hours of uninterrupted time but that came with the hosting of a dinner in the evening so my day was mostly spent cleaning and cooking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...